Coastal Command is a set of rules for recreating World War 2 naval battles focusing on smaller ships dedicated to coastal duties. There is also a campaign system available, as well as ship data and scenarios.
This version is for use with small castings and a Hex map. This section contains tactical rules that can be used as a complete game system or elements can be used to supplement an omitted section from another set of rules.
- Time: One turn = 30 seconds
- Distance: One Hex = 30 yards
- Speed: One Movement Point = 2 knots
- Ship: One casting = One ship
- Crew: One section = 1-5 men
To download a file, RIGHT click the link and choose “Save Target As”
This page last updated May 1, 2005